Thursday, February 7, 2008

Doggone it!!

Ok, I have to vent! As we speak I am sitting in MY office at work and my bosses dog is in here with me. Yep, a full grown chocolate lab. Supposedly the dog has a hurt tail and they don't want to leave it alone because they're afraid it will bite at its tail. So, she brought it to work. And right now, she's giving a tour of the lab and I'm here alone with the dog in MY office. She has put boxes and various materials in front of her office door so that the dog won't go in there. I mean, if you're going to bring your pet, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put it in YOUR office. AHHHH!!!! It's drooling all over, whining, barking, and growling. And its drooling and breathing on me! I can't take it! This is ridiculous! Does anyone else think this is ridiculous? I wouldn't mind so much if it was in her office but it ticks me off that she's blocked off her office. Ok this probably doesn't even make sense since I am writing it in anger but thats my vent for the day.

No comments: