
So yesterday I talked to Brittany and we decided that we're going to go in on this dude ranch together. Brittany (I guess Brandon too) will cook while Kaden and I do the rest. The only deal is that I have to let Kami-Bami ride horses any time she wants.

That got me thinking, I think this could be a great family investment. We could combine our skills to have the most wicked awesome place ever.
Clinton could grow a cowboy moustache so that people will come from miles around to look at it. Mandi could dig for gold and make us money. Dad could build an amazing swing set and run the farm. Mom could keep a watchful eye on the place and go for taco runs. Brandon and Brittany can cook. Well Brittany can and Bradon can eat candy or something. Cooper can give out candy to all the visitors. Landon can chillax. Kaden can make sure we don't get sued. And I can ride horses with Kami. Heck, maybe even one of our distant relatives has a ranch and is going to die soon.So, all of those talents combined would be super rad.
P.S. If our distant relative doesn't die, there is a ranch in Montana for sale. Only 6.5 million. That's a STEAL!
2 comments:
Mindi, I love it! Perfect plan. Cooper's job would be a perfect fit. It combines his love for socializing with his love for candy! Great idea!
I knew the Bowen family talents wouldn't be for nothing! This would be wonderful, then I won't have to look for a job after I graduate.
Post a Comment