Thursday, March 6, 2008
Dude Ranch
So Kaden and I decided quite a while ago that someday we would like some land to farm, or possibly ranch. But, today, I decided that we are going to start a dude ranch. I mean think about it. People pay you to "live the cowboy life" by scooping poo, riding a horse, and other things. Who wouldn't want to own a dude ranch?! Plus, I was researching them today and the average cost to stay on a dude ranch is $1,500 a week for ONE person. Now that's some easy money. So, if anyone would like to donate money, or land, to get our ranch started, it would be greatly appreciated! A bonus too: if you donate you can stay at our ranch for a 30% discount! Is that a great deal or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I tell you what Mindi, you let me come cook for your dude ranch and together we can get someone to donate the land. It has always been my dream to own a bed and breakfast. (and a reunion/reception spot) A dude ranch might just be the solution. Think about it...
Post a Comment