Monday, April 14, 2008

Thank you Captain Obvious!

So I have often wondered why people always have to point out how short I am. I love it when people say wow you're short. Most of the time I just want to yell at them and say something to the effect of....WOW! Thank you Captain Obvious! I not like I haven't looked in the mirror for the last 20 years!

So, if anyone is reading this that has ever pointed out how short I am, I just want to say to you...yes, I know I am short. Yes, it makes me mad when you point it out. And yes, if you say it again, I will probably blow up at you.

That's all.

1 comment:

Mandi Lynne said...

Amen to that! My pet peeve is when people are like, "Are you tall enough to ride the rides at Lagoon?" and then laugh to themselves hysterically. Yeah, that stopped being funny the second day of Kindergarten...