
One of the perks about working in the lab is using cool gadgets. Today I have been able to use a fair share of Parafilm. And all I have to say is that this company should manufacture Parafilm for household use. Its an extremely sturdy plastic material that stretches. You can put it over bottles or whatever you need to and it holds the contents in place. It is AMAZING. I tell you what, I would use it for everything in my house if I could! I beats foil and plastic wrap!
So today I just wanted to let all of you know how much I heart Parafilm.
P.S. its also used for grafted branches in orchards.
2 comments:
You have to work in the lab to appreciate how awesome it is. I wish I could get a huge roll of it and use it instead of Saran wrap, Foil, tape, bandaids, sealant, and possibly even the handyman's tool -duct tape.
Mindi, you'll have to let me know how school is going. We are always looking for good smart people!
I agree. Nikkala and I were just talking about how we missed the lab the other day. (The same day I called Chod and told him to go ask you for some pipettes... did he?) Labware makes me happy!
Post a Comment