Tuesday, March 23, 2010

No Facebook=Happiness

Just an update, life without Facebook is MARVELOUS! You should really try it! I have felt so much better without it. I'm a new woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful observation. I do not know that I could ever LEAVE facebook. It has helped me connect a little more with cousins and friends, but I can see how much it has consumed peoples lives. We do not need to know where you are and what you are doing at every minute of the day. My favorite is when I sisters of the ward would say that they just do not have time to do their visiting teaching, but they have time to do a lot of improvements to their farm, fish tank, mafia war, etc... Thank you for standing up to the time comsuming computer. - wait here I am surfing blogs, and writing, but wait you are family, and we love you, and want you to know that we can't wait to see you this summer.