Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Meal Planning

So tomorrow I am teaching our Relief Society about meal planning. I already have some great ideas thanks to Brittany (thanks a TON Brit!). If you have any of your own ideas, let me know.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Back when I used to plan I meals I wrote down every single meal and side dish that I make and I've added to it as I try new recipes that my family likes so on the weeks that I haven't planned meals, I can look at that list for ideas of what to make for dinner. It's a lot easier than trying to come up with something in my head.

Matt and Laura said...

I still cook for 7 even though it is just me and Matt so I keep freezer bags on hand and freeze extras so once a week or so I don't have to cook I just pull out a frozen bag. Soups and casseroles are great to freeze. That's my tip!

AMCutler said...

I have some forms I often use that would be great handouts. If you want them send me an email at
ann@annandtodd.com