Welp, I was offered the job that I applied for. Despite my completely irrational fear, I decided to take it. I start July 1st as a conservation planner for Box Elder county, Utah. I even get my own cubicle in the booming town of Tremonton.
Basically my job is to work with local farmers and ranchers in developing plans for more efficient farming practices. I write up the plans, and then go back periodically to ensure that they are implementing the plans correctly.
I'm more terrified than anything else right now, but it will be good to have a change.
5 comments:
wow- congrats! That is so exciting! your own cubicle too- now that is official. You better post a picture.
ps- Fireproof is so good. I think I cry every time I see it!
Congrats! I am sure you will do a great job!
It's good that you're terrified! It means you're willing and humble enough to learn all the things they need teach you. Besides, it you weren't terrified, it could mean you were cocky and then I would have to punch you in the face.
So proud of you babe!
Proud to know you Mindi!
congratulations, mindy! tremonton is a pretty happenin place.
Post a Comment