Oh congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting!!! I found your blog and was so excited, and now I'm even more excited because you are having a boy!!! I hope you don't mind if I put your blog on my bloglist on our blog. CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I miss you soo much. You will love being parents. Babies boys are fun. It's so funny because all these things like trucks and monsters and dinosaurs start being so cute to you.
Congrats! I remember all our conversations about babies...and now...you're getting one!!! I lost my phone (with your number in it, so call me so we can chat.
14 comments:
Congratulations!! We're excited for you!
YAY!!! Congrats! Hope you have been feeling good! :)
We're thrilled too!! We are sooo excited to meet baby canfield!
Congrats! That is so exciting!
Yippee! We are so happy for you guys!
Congratulations!
Hooray! If ever you are craving aggie ice cream or fredericos pizza, just let me know! :)
Congratulations!! We'll start planning a trip for next spring so the boys can play!
Oh congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting!!!
I found your blog and was so excited, and now I'm even more excited because you are having a boy!!!
I hope you don't mind if I put your blog on my bloglist on our blog.
CONGRATS AGAIN!!!
What Wonderful News!!!
Good deal guys! We will be wanting to hear more about the baby and your plans as parents.
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I miss you soo much. You will love being parents. Babies boys are fun. It's so funny because all these things like trucks and monsters and dinosaurs start being so cute to you.
Congrats! I remember all our conversations about babies...and now...you're getting one!!! I lost my phone (with your number in it, so call me so we can chat.
Congrats! You are the cutest lil' preggo gal! I love the lil' baby bump! Can't wait to see the lil' guy when he comes! Love- Kelli, your cuz.
Post a Comment