Wyatt had low blood sugar and an infection so he spent 3 days in the NICU. The last picture is him getting his IV out. He's doing great now and we love having him in our family!
Yay!! So glad he's here! I love the name you chose for him. I hope your recovery goes well and you get lots of sweet little newborn snuggles. It goes way to fast!
13 comments:
Congrats Mindi! He is adorable! He was born on Kajsa's b-day and she thought that was pretty cool! I am glad he is doing better!
I am SO happy he is here!! Can't wait to get to know him better :)
He is such a cutie! I'm so excited for you both. It was good to see you at the tree house clinic!
Congrats! He is adorable. So sorry he had to be in the NICU. Glad to hear he is home! Have fun with him. They grow up way too fast!
He is so cute!! I'm glad he's doing better now- that is so scary when they are so little. What a little sweetheart. Give him a hug for me!
Can't wait to meet him! Congratulations, you do great work!
I was just thinking about you today and wondering if he had been born yet! Hooray! He's a cutie. :)
Congratulations Mindy!
Congratulations! He's precious!
Yay!! So glad he's here! I love the name you chose for him. I hope your recovery goes well and you get lots of sweet little newborn snuggles. It goes way to fast!
What a cutie. Congratulations to you both. I LOVE the name. Take at easy and enjoy that new baby smell.
Oh - This is Marisa (The Paul comment was from me, but I was signed in under that wrong account.) Again Congrats.
So excited. Congrats! I'll come see you soon! (That is not meant to sound threatening...but exciting!)
Post a Comment