Our vacation didn't start out so well, however. To make a horrible and long story short, I only packed one bottle. In the check in bag. Yeah, I'm a great mom. So we were trying to feed Wyatt before we boarded so that he'd sleep through the flight. The only thing in the entire airport that resembled a bottle was a Hello Kitty squirt bottle. Wyatt was able to get enough to eat even though his gums were super sore in the end. Oh and p.s., the airport bathrooms don't have warm water, but the bar does. In fact most restaurant bathrooms don't have warm water, but their bars do.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
We go to California
Kaden had to go to San Diego last week for a training, so Wyatt and I decided to tag along since the hotel was already paid for. We had a great vacation.
Our vacation didn't start out so well, however. To make a horrible and long story short, I only packed one bottle. In the check in bag. Yeah, I'm a great mom. So we were trying to feed Wyatt before we boarded so that he'd sleep through the flight. The only thing in the entire airport that resembled a bottle was a Hello Kitty squirt bottle. Wyatt was able to get enough to eat even though his gums were super sore in the end. Oh and p.s., the airport bathrooms don't have warm water, but the bar does. In fact most restaurant bathrooms don't have warm water, but their bars do.
Our vacation didn't start out so well, however. To make a horrible and long story short, I only packed one bottle. In the check in bag. Yeah, I'm a great mom. So we were trying to feed Wyatt before we boarded so that he'd sleep through the flight. The only thing in the entire airport that resembled a bottle was a Hello Kitty squirt bottle. Wyatt was able to get enough to eat even though his gums were super sore in the end. Oh and p.s., the airport bathrooms don't have warm water, but the bar does. In fact most restaurant bathrooms don't have warm water, but their bars do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like a fun trip! I'm glad Wyatt was good for you. Traveling with a little one is always an adventure! PS- no matter how good you pack you're always going to forget something. I forgot McKay's pacifier when we went to Yellowstone...bad mistake!
I looked at your pictures- what a fun trip! And I agree no matter how good you pack something always gets forgotten. But so sad about the bottle! But good to know about the warm water in bars!
Post a Comment