
Well it snowed ALL day yesterday in Logan and ALL night and it was snowing this morning. We have probably gotten 15 inches or more. So, you would think that the University would close right? WRONG! They didn't. And let me just tell you that getting to school this morning was a mess. Basically all of campus hadn't been cleared when I got up here. Everyone was bundled up and trudging through the snow. I mean, COME ON!! If you can't have campus cleared by at least 7:00 (alot of classes start at 7:30) then cancel school! And now as I look at the window the wind is starting to pick up. You would think that some common sense would kick in. But then again, maybe not.
2 comments:
like I said before move back to Idaho and they will let you have snow days. They even cancel church in American Falls. Ha Ha
Brandon
Oh Mindi, I really do feel bad for you. Perhaps you picked the wrong school. Logan gets snow all the time. You should have picked Weber, they've been canceled 2-3 times already.
Post a Comment