Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Model Idiot?

So I have recently been discovering what my dear sister has been studying at school and what she has been doing at work. I must say that I have never been more depressed. It has made me realize that I know nothing. Well I know stuff about plants and dirt and thats about it. I mean here she is working on these research projects about who knows what and I'm grinding soil to make mud pies. She's studying people in countries that I've never heard of and I'm studying the process of photosynthesis and how to make your fruit crop better. All that I have to say is wow.....I don't know much. Maybe I should change my major to digging for gold. That's gotta be where the money's at right?


*Note: This post was not me complaining, merely stating facts.

1 comment:

Mandi Lynne said...

Two things to remember:
1.You will have a job once you graduate and I will remain a pennyless liberal.
2.I can't even remember my name some days, so I guess knowledge is all relative. Besides, I think you're brilliant!