Tuesday, April 15, 2008

An extension of yesterday...

So today my post is an extension of yesterday. This morning I had to give a presentation in class. I gave my presentation (it was excellent I must add) and then sat down. As soon as I sat down, I heard some whispering and giggling behind me. Two girls started to comment how small I was and how bad it must suck and they went on and on and on. Let me tell eveyone who is reading this...I'm short, NOT DEAF!! I was getting so upset that I turned around and gave them a polite smile. Yeah, I'm quite certain that they felt like retards so that was a plus.

2 comments:

The Ostheds said...

I used to get the same comments! But I still can't believe you are married either, but that is because you are my cousin and I still think it is weird that I have 2 kids!!! Those girls are just jealous that you are so darn cute!

Iowaspuds said...

Just part of the Bowen blessing/curse. Just let them know that it makes you feel like being a dime in a pile of pennies! Eventually people grow up, but you might have to get out of college first, for too many it is still part of high school.. I am sorry but to me you are always my little cousin!