Thursday, April 10, 2008

Giving up the blog?

I've been contemplating deleting my blog. I've become another cliche. It's like some unwritten rule that once you get married you need to start a blog. And I really don't want to be another cliche. Plus I don't really have much to write about. And I'm not really that interesting to tell you the truth. Let me know your thoughts.

2 comments:

Mandi Lynne said...

Here's my thoughts: I'm not married, I don't have any children, and I have no life. Yet I continue to blog for my own personal fulfillment. So I think if you want to be personally fulfilled you should blog. Or start writing the next great American Novel. Whichever comes first.

Brandon and Brittany said...

You're right, you are incredibly boring, which is why I continually check your blog..daily. Whatever Miss (Mrs.) Mindi. I like reading your blog because I like hearing about what is going on with you. So, you should keep doing it. Or not...it's up to you. But we like your blog.