Disclaimer: if you find the animal reproductive system offensive in any way, you may not want to continue reading.
So on Tuesdays and Thursdays I have two classes in the same classroom. Well just yesterday I was in my animal science class and my teacher was talking about the male reproductive system in the bull. Well he was talking about how over the years due to natural selection, the scrotum has developed a seperation causing the testes to become seperate as well. So he drew us a picture on the whiteboard to show us what he was talking about. Later that day, I went to my class and proceeded to give my presentation on agricultural biotechnology. Right in the middle of presenting to the class, I glance at the board and see a scrotum staring back at me. This causes me to giggle inside and lose my train of thought. After I presented I sat back down and my friend asked me why I got so flustered. This is how our conversation went...
"Why did you get so flustered? Thats not like you."
"Do you know what that picture is of on the board?"
"No, but I have been trying to figure it out."
"Well its a scrotum."
".....yep that'll do it to ya"
And yes, a picture of a bull's scrotum would probably fluster you too.
1 comment:
He, he. That's funny. I would have probably been your friend, trying to figure it out.
Post a Comment