I have a recipe for a divine chocolate cake that would look fabulous in that cake stand. Where did you get it?
I really like the stacked ones at the bottom. Well done.
I love those jars! I have been wanting more as well! I just found your blog- hope that is ok. Mine is private but email me at paranoidblogger@yahoo.com and I will invite you. Hope you are doing well!
ummm...yes, i love these jars too.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have a recipe for a divine chocolate cake that would look fabulous in that cake stand. Where did you get it?
I really like the stacked ones at the bottom. Well done.
I love those jars! I have been wanting more as well!
I just found your blog- hope that is ok. Mine is private but email me at paranoidblogger@yahoo.com and I will invite you. Hope you are doing well!
ummm...yes, i love these jars too.
Post a Comment