
I haven't made any posts in a while because my life just isn't that interesting. However, next weekend is the Cassia County Fair and Rodeo. Everyone, who is anyone attends this earth shattering event. In fact, there are three of us in my ward that are from Burley, and all three of us are planning on going. Now, I can't say that I love this event 100% of the time (mostly because it brings back awful memories of high school), but I do love going to the rodeo with Dad. Plus this year is the 100 year anniversary of the Cassia County Fair so you would have to be crazy to miss it this year. So, Happy Anniversary Cassia County Fair! Hope this year is great.
2 comments:
Plus you have one handsome uncle who you get to see at the beginning of the rodeo! ;) Hopefully we will get to see you!
Ya, boo high school memories! but YAY graduation and being able to go back to the Cassia County Fair and Rodeo with dignity and pride in the women we have become! Sing it sista!
Post a Comment