If you like to wear leggings, you may or may not be offended by this post. I'm not writing this to offend, I'm writing this to state facts.
Fact #1- This is what I consider to be the most important fact of leggings: Leggings are NOT pants! I don't care how you try to justify it; skin tight, paper-thin, see-thru material does not constitute pants!
Fact #2- I don't care how long you think your mini skirt or shirt is,its not long enough. No one needs to see your religion because you think your skirt and shirt is long enough.
Fact #3- Leggings with "long" shirts and short skirts are not appropriate to wear to church OR to the Temple for that matter. Just don't do it.
Fact #4- Leggings are just fine if the piece of clothing you are wearing on top of them covers your religion.
This is my rant of the day.
10 comments:
Amen! Thanks for saying what everyone else is thinking.
Haha! I was going to write the exact same thing as Kyla! AMEN!!!
HILARIOUS. Seriously I laughed outloud, and the best part was I could see your face and hear your voice while I read this. Thank you. Breea
I agree!! Now if only everyone would follow that! Especially at church...use common sense people!
Amen, Mindi. Amen.
Totally Agree....
Thank you for sharing what the rest of us are thinking. My favorite is the leggings to the temple. A BIG NO NO!
I agree 100% with you Mindi!!!
I am glad we are related
I am SO with ya.
Post a Comment