I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE fall and I'm so excited that its here! What makes it even better is not stressing about homework. I have loved spending the evenings outside the past few weeks because it feels like fall.
This fall I have been depressed though. I love fall decorations and I've been seeing all of these great ideas on the internet. The only problem is that I am craft challenged. I can't do a craft to save my life. So if anyone has any ideas to get my out of my craft illiteracy, that would be great.
P.S. I DON'T sew, and I don't know if I ever care to be patient enough to learn.
3 comments:
I don't sew either...but we should learn together!!!?? Maybe? Check this out- I totally wanna do it! http://tatertotsandjello.blogspot.com/2010/09/great-ideas-fall-edition-part-1.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FOivM+%28Tatertots+and+Jello%29
Maybe that can be our group. Instead of reading some book we will have Lauren teach us how to be crafty. She's crafty right?
here's an idea that requires no sewing...http://www.u-createcrafts.com/2010/09/dollar-store-fall-wreaths.html.
i think i might need to make a run to a dollar store myself.
Post a Comment