I should let you know that I have been reading all of these posts, and just love them!!!! I usually read them at work so I'm signed into another gmail account which is why I don't comment ever. :) But thanks for posting so many pictures, seriously I love it. I loved seeing you guys! I loved how happy and open Wyatt still was to me and everyone - I was surprised that he came right up to me and started talking! - and holding Charly was so fun!
1 comment:
I should let you know that I have been reading all of these posts, and just love them!!!! I usually read them at work so I'm signed into another gmail account which is why I don't comment ever. :) But thanks for posting so many pictures, seriously I love it. I loved seeing you guys! I loved how happy and open Wyatt still was to me and everyone - I was surprised that he came right up to me and started talking! - and holding Charly was so fun!
Post a Comment