So, I wasn't that happy with our wedding photographer. Said photographer just wasn't up to par and didn't edit any of our photos. So I took a CD of our photos to a friend and he did an amazing job sprucing them up! The problem is, now I need to decide which ones to print up. Any suggestions?
http://www.yoursweetphotos.com/Weddings/Canfield-Wedding-Re-Edit/12893497_8YboB#931119340_KDh9Q
5 comments:
Wow! What a difference a little bit of editing can do. Your pictures are wonderful! That is hard to choose.
they look good. i think you look a lot more like mandi in those than i've ever thought before. bodie's pretty good, huh?
I would make a book! My in-laws made a book for us. super easy and pretty cheap I think. You can do it on your computer. I think. I'll look into it.
I love the pictures that are like textured- they look so good! We made a book with our pics and I've made a few since. They are really easy to make. Shutterfly, mypublisher, even Walmart all have online programs that you just download the pics- it is fun and it gets addicting!!
I loved the first one and the scratchy one (154?)! They both look very artsy!. And you both look adorable!
Post a Comment