I don't know if anyone reads the blog anymore but I thought I would do a quick update on life. We bought a house in Paradise Utah in August. We have loved living here and couldn't ask for a better place to live. We don't have the Internet at our house so blog updates will still be few and far between.
We had an addition to our family in December. Charlotte Mae was born on the 21st and weighed in at a whopping 5 lbs 1 oz 18 inches long. She's such a sweet baby and Wyatt can't get enough of being a brother.
Wyatt is almost 2 and is an active little boy. I can barely keep up with the kid. He likes to help around the house and likes to put Charlotte's pacifier in. He loved riding horses and had recently developed a liking to the snowmobiles. Dad couldn't be more proud.
Here are a few pictures from the last few months. I'll try to be better at updating.

















6 comments:
Wyatt is adorable. And what a cute little girl! Congrats on buying a house - I think Paradise would be a beautiful place to live. Maybe I can stop by and visit next time I'm out there for our medusahead trials.
Yes! Stop by anytime!!!
Congrats on buying a house and your baby girl. She is so cute!! I bet the big brother will take very good care of her all their lives!!!
We do need to see more pictures! I hope you can find a way to do your updates!
I read it, and I loved all these pictures and the update!! You have two really adorable kids - miss you!
Congrats on all of your new additions- especially lil' char! So happy for you!
Post a Comment